Sustainable Youth Empowerment – Harnessing the World’s Youth!
For more than 19 years, Young Social Reformers have led and sustained strong coordinated actions for harnessing the talent and potential of youth, constituting more than 60 percent Pakistan’s population. At the core of our efforts are developing partnerships, initiatives, and programs that prepare youngsters to succeed as humans, citizens, students, employees, entrepreneurs, and change-makers.
Young Social Reformers prepares people to be healthy, positive-thinking, productive, and engaged citizens.
How We do this?
- Local and International learning-oriented trips
- Annual Conferences and events on different themes
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Interactive Sessions and Discussion Forums
- Workshops on academic & vocational training
- Contests and Competitions
- Socializing and network building opportunities
& You Know What? It’s all FREE OF COST!
Want to work with us?