Young Social Reformers Provides all Opportunities FREE OF COST!
We don’t charge a single penny from our members & volunteers.
Young Social Reformers Believes that…
- Significant societal and community change is essential to ensure impartial spread of opportunities and developmental assets.
- Youngsters, accounted for over 60% population in Pakistan, are the most important powerful agents of change and must be positioned as the leaders in transforming the society and community.
- All communities around the world possess talent, expertise and wisdom to share and create progressive youth and communities.
- Developmental resources can powerfully be mobilized at local, community and global level.
- The social and community change required to reach our vision needs major transformation of how we see, know and relate with youth.
- Our role is to provide resources, knowledge and opportunities that create such an environment that supports young people and communities.
Our Core Values
- Collaborative Relationships
Young Social Reformers authentically shares the roles of leaders, experts, and learners, seeking collaboration with external & internal groups, believing that their active engagement is critical for developing a sense of a common good and working for positive social change and empowered youth.
We believe and demonstrate what is right and treat people with respect, honesty, and dignity.
- Balancing Mission and Margin
We are committed to our mission and recognize the need of funds to achieve our mission. We seek to balance our mission with wise business decisions.
- Decision Making and Open Communication
Young Social Reformers makes thoughtful and timely decisions and shares the results in a timely manner.
- Diversity & Inclusion
Young Social Reformers is a huge vase of beautiful flowers gathered for a common goal from all over Pakistan and around the world, demonstrating absolute diversity. At Young Social Reformers, everyone is treated fairly, equally and with dignity, irrespective of nationality, language, race, religion, disability, social status and gender.
- Transparency & Accountability
Young Social Reformers practices a robust and strict accountability criterion. Our Accountability Bureau ensures transparency in all matters, and discipline in every member’s actions and attitudes.
- On-Going Learning
We always learn from our mistakes and are not afraid to make them. Young Social Reformers reflects on its experiences to learn and grow.